Healthy coffee chocolate smoothie bowl
This smoothie bowl with coffee and chocolate tastes totally refreshing and sophisticated. The banana and yogurt provide an extra creamy consistency and the combination of coffee and chocolate is just to die for. Whether for breakfast or as a snack - the bowl is sure to be the meal of the day that you can definitely look forward to.
10 min minutes
For 1 person
- 1 frozen banana (preferably sliced)
- 1 espresso (try it for example with the Espresso Rouge)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Approx. 80g Skyr or yogurt (also vegan)
- Toppings of your choice, e.g. granola, cocoa nibs, puffed amaranth or quinoa, nuts or seeds, fruits, homemade coffee-chocolate sauce (see below)
- possibly. some (vegetable) milk
Pour the espresso over the frozen banana, add the cocoa powder and yoghurt and mix with a blender or hand blender until smooth. If necessary, add a dash of milk, depending on the desired consistency. Pour the mixture into a bowl and top the smoothie bowl with cocoa nibs, nuts, granola and fruit.